Modified and translated by CFJA
At what time should we take a bath? -1
In the old days when there was no electricity, many people would take a bath before sunset.
People now take a bath at different times. Some might take a shower in the morning and others might take a bath at midnight. However, bathing consumes a lot of energy. So, it is better to avoid it when your body is tired.
After 8 pm in the evening, our internal organs slowly start to get into resting mode. And after 10 pm, it goes into a complete resting mode. Thinking about this fact, taking a bath after 10 pm is not good for our body. It makes our body excited when our body is wanting to rest.
Some people say that they go to bed right after they take a bath because they tend to get cold. This, however, will cool down your body even more. Think about it for a second. After taking a bath, our body is warm, our heart becomes active, and our skin pores open up. What do you think will happen when we try to sleep when our body is in a condition as such?
First, it damages your heart. Also, because our skin pores are open, the cold air from the outside will enter our body through the opened skin pores, and it will cool down our body. In addition, since our body is warm at that moment, we will push aside our duvets from covering ourselves. As a result, our body stops producing heat inside, not able to maintain our body temperature, and our body will keeps getting cooled down.
This might be fine for a day or two, but if it continues every day, year after year, you will be in big trouble.
After taking a bath, it is best to stay awake for at least half an hour to let the body calm down, or if you really have to take a bath late at night, shorten the time of taking a bath to two or three minutes.
(1) Those who take a bath every day after 10 o’clock in the evening tend to complain of tiredness and other disorders.
(2) Those who take a bath every day after 11 pm are more likely to feel pain or disorder somewhere in their body.
(3) Those who take a bath every day after 12 am are more likely to have some kind of disorder and somehow bear it in their daily lives.
(4) Those who take a bath every day after 1 am are more likely to be diagnosed with a Western medical condition.
How long does it take for us to become like this?
This is our personal opinion, but it will depend on your age and gender. It also depends on how many other things you do in your life besides taking a bath late at night that is damaging your body. Note that some people can live the life we have just described for years without any problems at all. However, many people who take a bath late at night also eat late at night and combining these factors, we start to see a trend of a correlation between when people take a bath and how long it takes for people to report a problem in their body.
(1) For those who take a bath every day after 10 pm, it takes about 12 years until they report a problem in the body.
(2) For those who take a bath every day after 11 pm, it takes about 7 years until they report a problem in the body.
(3) For those who take a bath every day after 12 am, it takes about 3 years until they report a problem in the body.
(4) For those who take a bath every day after 1 is, it takes about 3 months to a year until they report a problem in the body.
Continuing the lifestyle stated above, you will eventually feel some kind of a problem in your body.
The signs of the disorder are often indicated by pain or fever. We encourage you to take a look back at your lifestyle when you see these signs.